Bimson House Exclusive Weddings & Events
An Exceptional Country Home in Parbold
Bimson House stands in approximately 19 acres of beautiful Lancashire Countryside, with formal gardens and an all weather tennis court. A substantial barn and stables provide a unique venue for your exclusive wedding.
Bimson House is located in a secluded rural setting yet extremely accessible for Manchester (34 miles), Liverpool (26 miles) and the motorway network M6 (5 miles). View location.
Why Bimson House?
- Exceptional Country Home
- Formal gardens and all weather tennis court
- Secluded rural setting in 19 acres of Lancashire countryside
- Secluded lawn areas and Beech Tree Avenue
- Venue can be dressed to your choice
- Plentiful green space to celebrate, relax and enjoy
- Situated 5 miles from the M6 for easy access
- Flexible Catering and Bar Services tailored to your own taste
Bimson House Photographs
Bimson House Wedding Showcase
Lancashire’s Exclusive Barn Venue
Sunday 21st May
11am to 3pm
Join us for a day of entertainment and refreshments on Sunday 21st May from 11am till 3pm as we showcase Bimson House in Parbold, an exciting exclusive barn wedding venue just as you’ve always dreamed.
Standing proudly in approximately 19 acres of beautiful Lancashire countryside, with mature formal gardens, working farmland and panoramic balcony views across the North West, offers a wealth of opportunities for those perfect wedding day photographs. This substantial barn and stables will be styled for a wedding so you can gain the full Oyster Events experience. We look forward to greeting you in this beautiful unique setting, and bringing your wedding dreams to life!